CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.04.2009

Ethan's Room

We got started on painting Ethan's room last weekend. So far so good! First, I moved all the furniture, except the desk with computer) out of the room. I moved the toy bins into the middle of the room and covered them with a tarp. Adam and his dad moved the desk into the middle of the room as well.


Here's another view. What chaos! You can even see the car seat in the hall. It's pink, I know, but don't worry. I've ordered a custom cover for it that is blue and brown.



Then, we began taping it all off. Here's Papa!


I completely forgot to get a picture of everyone painting, but here is the finished base coat. It's called "Tropical Pool."


Then, I started striping. This part is very tedious and has taken me a long time for such a small amount due to my short attention span. Mom is coming tonight to help me finish and maybe even get the second can of paint up!



1 remarks:

Carrie said...

Ethan's room is going to look so awesome. I can't wait to see it when you're finished!