Here are a few from mom's camera. This was about as close as Aden would get to Tweety Bird. (Tweety was standing on the other side of this cardboard cut out.)
At least he got closer to Scooby Doo...
We got a "big" tea cups picture too!
1 remarks:
Anonymous
said...
I love your expression in that last picture Chris. It's looks of "I'd Rather Be Playing Scrabble".
You all look great. I can't wait to see the next trip with baby Ethan in stroller.
I'm a mommy to a toddler and a newborn who are very frequently photographed, and a wife to a wonderful husband.
My big boy Aden is six, and my baby boy is three.
1 remarks:
I love your expression in that last picture Chris. It's looks of "I'd Rather Be Playing Scrabble".
You all look great. I can't wait to see the next trip with baby Ethan in stroller.
Post a Comment