Catch up! A couple of weeks ago, we had phenominal Spring weather and a few of our Oklahoma friends came in town for a visit. We had so much fun! Of course a zoo trip was planned, and Aden got to spend the day with Jackson and Hannah. These three are so good together!


"YAY! THE ZOO!"

Mommy and Aden (I'm 6 months pregnant here)

"OOOOOh! Monkeys!"

"Hey mom, check this guy out!"

Watching the cheetah "poop on his house."

Sandbox at the Australian Outback

Pizza Break!

Another big meow!

Wagon rides are so relaxing

Bye bye zoo! See you another day!
3 remarks:
The wagon is GENIUS! I will have to remember that for our next outing.
We have a somewhat decent zoo in GA you could visit. OK, it kinda sucks but you could visit me. =)
(super pictures - I love that you all had a day to get together)
Looks like a fun day!
Looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment