Of course! The boxes are always better!
Heck ya it is!!!
I am requesting to see the dresser. I'd love it if Aden were perched atop of it cross-legged and smiling. That would be adorable.Get on it Chris! =)
I love coming to see your page. HE IS SOOOOO ADORABLE!
Thanks Crystal! :)Kelsey - I'll see what I can do, but that photo would require moving the TV. I may kill myself doing that! HA HA
Post a Comment
5 remarks:
Of course! The boxes are always better!
Heck ya it is!!!
I am requesting to see the dresser. I'd love it if Aden were perched atop of it cross-legged and smiling. That would be adorable.
Get on it Chris! =)
I love coming to see your page. HE IS SOOOOO ADORABLE!
Thanks Crystal! :)
Kelsey - I'll see what I can do, but that photo would require moving the TV. I may kill myself doing that! HA HA
Post a Comment