Monday when I went to pick Aden up from school, the teacher told me he had been dry all day. He only went potty in the bathroom. A first! She went on to say that they are really close to telling us to bring him to school in underwear. UNDERWEAR!! As in, the cotton kind! No pull ups or any of that jazz.... straight to the underoos!! To say I was speechless is an understatement, although I did manage to ask if she meant MY Aden, and not some other Aden in the room. Nope.... she was talking about mine.
So as a treat, we went straight to the store and bought a bag full of underoos. Any cartoon character he wanted, he got. And some he didn't ask for. (Sorry, but the Star Wars underoos are extremely cute.) Although he is still in diapers at school (for now,) he goes straight into cotton underwear when we get home. He is doing so well!
2.26.2009
SHOCKER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 remarks:
I ask Avery every day if she wants to go to the potty, and she politely says no thank you! I guess she is just not ready yet. Congrats on Aden.
Yay, Aden! Way to go, buddy!
Post a Comment