CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.15.2009

Possibly the best $19.99 I ever spent


It's been cold and rainy and pretty gross outside, which means Aden and I have been stuck in the house all weekend. So last night, we decided to pack up and go to the toy store and find something really great to play with inside the house. What we found (besides a package of 12 bouncy balls that Aden said he just had to have, which I hid on shelves 3 times and he in turn found again and gave me those sweet little eyes that I can't say no to) was GATOR GOLF!


It's awesome! We love it! It's a little orange alligator that you can hit golf balls into and it returns them with a flick of the tail. Aden played this all night long, and woke up running to it. He's been playing with it now this morning for over 2 hours. I'd say it's already paid for itself.

2 remarks:

Carrie said...

That is so cute, Chris! Where did you find it?

Anonymous said...

HAHA! We saw this at Target last weekend and I thought to myself "how perfect for Aden..."

You must take some pictures of him out hitting the lynx.