Tonight, we all treated ourselves to a Bruster's ice cream sundae. They have a special one for kids called a Dino-Sundae that I got for Aden and when he saw it, his eyes got as large as little saucers and he shook with excitement. He could barely stand the short walk to his table before he could dig in. After a while, when he was down to the last few bites I heard him say, "Oww!! Oww!!" I turned the corner and asked if he was okay. He had a look of pain on his face and he said, "My snap hurts!"
That's when I started laughing uncontrollably. I had to unsnap his pants! I'm still laughing about this. He was fine after that and finished off his last two bites. I still can't believe I didn't get a photo of him and his sundae. Next time....
2 remarks:
It's as if Aden has been here before...he always seems to know just what to say or do in situations that make you wonder "how would he know this!?"
I just love him.
That looks like an awesome sundae! And Aden is a doll! So cute!
Post a Comment