CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.18.2010

Shop 'till you drop

Aden and I headed to the mall Saturday morning to get a couple shirts for the boys to wear at their photo session (Sunday). Obviously, I don't make it to the mall often because I thought it opened at 9AM. It doesn't. It opens at 10AM. So Aden and I had to find stuff to do for an hour. We watched the ice skaters at the hockey rink and went to the bookstore - which opened at 9AM - and got "coffee." (Aden got hot chocolate, but called it his coffee. He loves to get coffee with mommy).






The book store had a cute little stage which Aden thought was fun. He is quite the entertainer and it's no surprise that he feels right at home here.



Once the stores opened up, we shopped. Aden got a new hat and two new pair of sunglasses. We lose a lot of sunglasses. (His hat says "Treasure Hunter.")



But no shirts for the photo session. In fact, there just really weren't any good choices anywhere for photo-worthy shirts.



We ended up at Target, as usual, and I found two nice sweaters that would work. We also got some essentials, like detergant. I had to get a cart for Aden because by this time, he actually dropped to his knees and was following me around on all fours because he was so tired of walking. We were shopping until we were dropping! Ha! So he got to ride for a bit. We had a great time together, but he was ready for a nap as soon as we got home.




Ethan was tired just HEARING about the shopping trip.




Speaking of Ethan, look who is sitting up unassisted! He's doing so well!




The nightmares continue. We got woken up the night before last because, "There's a chicken in my bed!!" And then something different, which Adam forgot about as soon as he got back in bed so I don't know what it was. (3AM is not a time for long term memory). Last night, he didn't even want to go to sleep because he didn't want to dream. No nightmares last night. I'm at a loss about what to do about that. He goes back to sleep quickly though, which is helpful.

And finally, I have short hair for the first time since age 4! I don't even know what to do with it. I need to practice.




Happy Monday!

3 remarks:

Poppy said...

awwww...little guys sleeping...so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair it looks good! :)

Chris said...

Thanks Shanda! And poppy, I just love watching them sleep. they are so peaceful and sweet. :)