CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.07.2010

My baby is a Nudist

Ethan LOVES to be naked. If you are ever looking for a smile on this kid, all you really need to do is strip him down to a diaper and you'll get instant happiness. But it's December... it's cold. I try to keep him clothed and even put a blanket in the crib with him.

He crawls out of the blanket every single time. Almost immediately and even in his sleep. It's kind of funny to put him down to sleep for the night all snuggled up and then run into my room and watch on the handheld monitor as he wiggles back out of his blanket.

A few nights ago, I was woken at 2:30AM to some pretty serious crying. Almost frantic screaming. I ran to Ethan's room and scooped him up and discovered that one of his arms had gotten stuck inside his sleeve as he was TRYING TO UNDRESS HIMSELF.

Seriously.

Aden didn't learn to undress himself until he turned three. Although, I think a lot of that was because he likes other people to do things for him.

So I guess I can't really claim to be surprised when I walked in this morning to find Ethan like this....












What am I going to do with this child?

1 remarks:

lizzie1980 said...

Haha, maybe it's a boy thing? No,because you said Aden doesn't do it. I think it's just an early, "mummy doesn't like me doing this, so it's super duper fun" thing. Whatever, its cute! He looks so proud of himself!