Aden had two parties to go to today (such a social guy). The first one was his "girlfriends" birthday party. He thinks he loves her, and talks about her daily. I have to admit, I approve. She's a doll. This was a cool party at an art studio. Each kid got to pick a ceramic figure from a princess themed group. Aden picked the castle.
The kids all got to go to the color wall and pick up to 4 colors. Aden picked black, red, a speckled green and a speckled brown.
(Aden & The Birthday Girl)
He was so proud of his castle. He kept calling for anyone walking by to admire his castle.
This finished castle!
Then when the kids are done, the studio takes the pieces and fires them in an oven. We get them back in about a week.
This was the big kitty that Aden picked out especially for his girl.
Then after that party, we headed over to my brother's house for a birthday party for my nephew. He's 9 now! He's getting so big!
By the time we got home, both Aden and I were exhausted. All this fun and cake makes us sleepy!









1 remarks:
LOVE the cow aprons!! moooooooo!
Looks like a fun party and I also love the kitty!
Post a Comment