CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.26.2010

Boo.



As you can see, I've been playing around with my background for a Valentine's Day look. I like this one, so I think I'll keep it for a while, but in the process of changing the template I LOST ALL MY BLOGGY LINKS!

(great sadness).

So if you have a blog that you would like me to put on my list of links, please leave me a comment. I'm going to try to salvage my links, but some of them I don't know by heart. Ok, none of them I know by heart.

Thanks!

4 remarks:

Poppy said...

OOPS! You better come see me!!!!

by the way...like the new background. I found some great sites for new looks for your blog, if your interested, let me know. I'll share!

Chris said...

Thanks! I do want to see them! Actually, while browsing templates this weekend, I somehow contracted a virus and now cannot use my laptop at all until I pay some fishy website $69.99. I have to take it in the shop. Grr.

Anonymous said...

You can addd Addy and I back if
you want :)
www.shandarenee9.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Thanks!