I love my child.
I also love holding him, cuddling him, rubbing noses and cooing together. But I'm losing interest in doing this at 2:30am. Every. Single. Night. And lately, at 1:00am, then again at 2:15am for an hour or so, and then again at 4 or 5:00am... etc. It's hard because Aden was such a great sleeper, especially at this age. We have tried everything (yes, that too), and nothing has worked. Ethan still sleeps terribly. He has never slept through the night and he is nearly 4 months old. He hasn't even come close. There's never been a moment where we thought, "Oh! He's getting so close!"
It's tough to give 110% at work all day, then come home and do all the things you have to do as parents of two, plus get laundry done and food on the table and clean, etc. and then be non-stop throughout the night as well.
I pray he gets it soon.
3 remarks:
Oh Chris, I'm so sorry! I pray he starts sleeping better soon. You want to bring him over to my place? I'll watch him for a couple of nights so you can get some sleep!
Chris, I really hope he starts sleeping soon. I can't imagine anything more frustrating!!
Ethan is going to be that child who won't wake up for school. Not even with 2 alarms and 2 phones ringing.
Post a Comment