CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.23.2009

Found a BUG in the baby food...

I had used Gerber foods with Aden, but on a whim, I purchased Beech Nut for Ethan. This morning as I was pouring out a little oatmeal for Ethan, a dead bug poured out with it. And he's already eaten out of this box a few times!



I'm so grossed out and disgusted that he's had to eat this stuff. The service line opens at 8AM and I plan to call at that time. I took a picture, although it's a little fuzzy. You can't see the little legs and antennae and fuzzy body and all the things that make me want to throw up just thinking about in my baby's food.


This is what I bought:
 



And here is the bug:




1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

And no doubt they will be offering you coupons for free food from them -- um, how about ship me a brand that doesn't add extra protein.

Gross.