To keep Aden from lolly-gagging as he usually does, I say, "Let's see if Ethan can beat you into his seat!" And then Aden races to his car seat and gets situated for seat belts as quick as can be. He's loveable, but competitive to a fault.Well, today Ethan did beat him just a little.
Aden: I beat you Ethan!
Me: Nope, I think he beat you today.
A: No he didn't!
C: It's okay if sometimes someone else wins.
A: No it's NOT.
C: When someone else wins and you are happy for them, it's called being a good sport.
A: Nope.
C: Yes, you can be a good sport.
A: He's too little to win.
C: Little guys can win too babe.
A: Nope.
C: Aren't you a good sport?
A: No.
C: Sure, let's practice being a good sport.
A: Don't sell me cheese mama.
(???? WHAT???)
10.12.2009
Adenisms Part II - Lessons in being a good sport.... or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 remarks:
HA HA! That is so awesome!! What kind of cheese were you selling? :)
Post a Comment