CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.10.2009

Adenisms - Pennies for your teeth and the Drasty Parrot

1. Last night, Aden told me he had been to Camp poop. "Camp Poop?" I asked. "Yes," he said, "with Gigi." Oh really... and here I thought they were going to church. "What do you do at Camp poop?" I asked. "Bowling."
----------------------------
2. Aden had two pennies. "Here's some money for you and some money for me." he said. "What about Ethan?" I asked. (sighs) "He doesn't get any mommy." (duh!) "Why not?"

"Because he doesn't have any teef."
----------------------------
3. While reading a dinosaur book to me, he pointed to a page and asked, "Where is this?" I said, "That's the Jurassic Period." He said, "The Drasty Pear-EE-id?" "Yes." (Okay I'll give him an A for effort."

He reads on, "The Drasty Parrot had lots of trees..."
----------------------------
4. We were rushing to get out the door. We weren't actually late for anything, but Aden tends to drag his feet until he's ready and then flips out about us not running out the door while I'm getting Ethan ready and packing the bag. Finally, he turns to me and says, "Come on mommy... chop chop." (I was laughing too hard and too busy saying "He did not just say that" to do anything about that).

3 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Oh how we love that Aden.

Carrie said...

He's too cute!

grandma said...

Aden has the bestest stories !!