CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.25.2009

Jesus loves me, and Her loves you too.

Every night before bed, Aden and I talk about Jesus, say prayers and (his newest insistence) sing "Jesus Loves Me." The other night, I told Aden that Jesus loves him and he smiled and said, "Yes, and Her loves you too." How sweet, Aden's God is female.


This past Sunday, Aden went to church with Gigi for the first time. She said he strutted down the halls telling everyone "I'm Aden Elwell" and putting up three fingers to show his age. The ladies in the nursery loved him too. He sang songs with them and was their helper (of course). He had a great time, and I'm sure it wasn't his last time to go either.


He was pretty excited that he got donuts before church and a happy meal afterwards. As if the singing and playing wasn't fun enough!

1 remarks:

Melinda said...

He Scored on Sunday!