Well.... it's HOT. We've been trying to cool off by splashing in the pool. Aden especially loves the part where he gets to fill it up with the hose. Here are some summer photos of my little fish.
SPLISH SPLASH!
And then we moved on to GiGi's pool, which is much larger.
Gwen brought chocolate donuts, which Aden ate the top off of.
Happy Summer 2009!
2
remarks:
kelsey
said...
I think Aden would cry if you all ever moved to a cold climate. That child LOVES to swim!
I'm a mommy to a toddler and a newborn who are very frequently photographed, and a wife to a wonderful husband.
My big boy Aden is six, and my baby boy is three.
2 remarks:
I think Aden would cry if you all ever moved to a cold climate. That child LOVES to swim!
He's so cute - and you look amazing.
Now that looks fun!
Post a Comment