CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.21.2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! We've had quite a week. Adam and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary this week. We've also been busy getting things prepped for Ethan. I went into pre-op Friday and had blood drawn and paperwork done and all that fun stuff. I am wearing my hospital bracelet all weekend in preparation for tomorrow. Saturday, I got my hair cut short. It was just getting long and heavy - too heavy for a Texas summer with two boys.


After that, Lola, Lindsey, mom and I met for a pedicure party. It was so nice and relaxing! I got a heart on each big toe, one for each of my boys. Then it was off to lunch for Father's Day (early)! Here's Aden, paying the bill for his daddy's lunch...

After a quick nap, we went to the store to pick out his daddy's Father's Day present. He even got to pay for that at the register. He was pretty big stuff. Then we swung by the baby resale shop where I found a Bumbo seat, still in the box! It was nearly half the price of a brand new one too. We brought it home and Aden wanted to play with it, so I let him...

Today, Adam is golfing. Aden and I had pizza for lunch at the Movie Tavern while watching the movie "Up." Then after a quick nap, we plan to have ice cream and head over to Toy-R-Us for a bit. We're having a "buddy day" on his very last day to be an only child. Tomorrow, Ethan will be with us. It will be a very big day!





1 remarks:

kelsey said...

When Aden is done with that Bumbo, can he come over and do my car?

Thanks!

(love your new hair)