Isn't he so cute when he sleeps? I'm looking at this photo to remember what that looks like. He's had his days and nights mixed up the last two days and it's been tough. No sleep, lots of gassy cries. I know it will pass (no pun intended... okay, maybe a little), but it's really hard when you're right in the middle of it. 6.30.2009
Sleeping Beauty
Isn't he so cute when he sleeps? I'm looking at this photo to remember what that looks like. He's had his days and nights mixed up the last two days and it's been tough. No sleep, lots of gassy cries. I know it will pass (no pun intended... okay, maybe a little), but it's really hard when you're right in the middle of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 remarks:
Yes, it is hard when you're in the middle of it. I'm thinking about y'all and hoping he straightens himself out soon! He is, of course, a total cutie!
He's so sweet, Chris. Hang in there, babe, the sleeping thing will come. It is tough, isn't it? You're doing an awesome job!
CONGRATS! Because of work I've neglected your blog & boy have I missed A LOT!!!
Post a Comment