I really do have pictures to post on here. But a quick update on the potty training... so far so good! Minimal accidents, however he still only poos in his underwear. He's a bit constipated right now too, so it makes it harder to learn. He's trying to do it on the toilet, but it's too difficult. All I can ask is that he try. Poor guy. I read in my potty training manual (yes, I've resorted to self help books... hush) that sometimes kids get constipated under the stress of potty training. I'd hate to think I'm stressing him out, so I've backed off big time on the poo part, just hoping he decides to do it on his own. He still doesn't get diapers though. Not even at night anymore. Pull ups for now at night until we run out, and then he's going to the plastic pants... sorry buddy.
He did excellent at the reception! He was, of course, the life of the party. No one loves a party like Aden does, and if there's cake then BONUS! He went int the public potty five times while we were there, and loved it actually. I think because he looked at it like an adventure. He did announce to everyone in the restroom what he (and I) were doing - to everyone's amusement. Even mine, I have to admit. It really made me feel better about this switch though to get through a night like that successfully. The potty road from here looks good!
4.27.2009
Potty Training Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 remarks:
You are BOTH doing great Chris. Keep it up! =)
Post a Comment