Well, I'm in my third trimester now, and still feeling great! Sleeping has been a little tough, and my back has been sore from the added weight. But otherwise I'm doing great. I had bloodwork done at my appointment this week. The dreaded "Orange Drink" test. I'm happy to report that all tests came back with wonderful results! The doctor listened to Ethan's heart beat and measured him and all signs point to a very healthy baby. I am so happy!
Aden has really been understanding more and more about his upcoming brother. He knows where his room is, which clothes are his and tells anyone who asks now that his brothers' name is "Effan." and "Brother." The other night, he even laid his head down on my belly and sang "Rock-a-Bye Baby." It was very sweet. I can't wait to see how their relationship grows throughout their lives.
So, I have another sonogram in 5 weeks and at that point I'll know if he's on track to be a big baby (like Aden was) and we'll also be able to schedule a date for my c-section. Yippee! Stay tuned for official details on Ethan's birthday!
4.08.2009
Ethan Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 remarks:
A test you didn't even have to study for -- and PASSED! YAY!!! I always knew once I got over the glucose screening, it was all down hill from there.
After everything *MB* has put you through it's nice to know that he's thriving in there. I can't wait to see his little face and fuzzy hair. I just know he'll have fuzzy hair.
Aden is truly one in a bazillion and Ethan is the luckiest boy in the PLANET to have him to guide him through life as his "big bro". Makes me all teary just thinking about it. Good tears though.
I can't wait for this chapter.
Icky orange drink. thank goodness you only had to drink it once and that your test was all clear.
Post a Comment