Well, a quick update. So far this potty training experience has been working! We have only used one diaper a day for the past three days, and that was to sleep in at night. Soon, I'll make him sleep in the plastic pants, but he really hates those things.
Only a handful of accidents have happened, and even those were minimal. He took a nap today in the plastic pants and woke up dry!
It's Saturday, and he's been in underwear since he came home from grandma's house last night though and no poop. I guess he's holding it in. I'll update more when we have a development on that. I'm not quite sure what tactic to take. I gave him some fruit with both breakfast and lunch, and then applesauce for an after-nap snack. With all that, he won't be able to hold it in for long.
We are heading to a wedding reception later tonight. Aden will be in plastic pants. And he will be going on about 24 plus hours without pooping. This should be interesting.
4.25.2009
Guerilla Potty Training - Day 3 of 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 remarks:
Post a Comment