My poor baby. Friday night, Aden started feeling pretty badly. He was over-tired, feeling hot to the touch and just run down in general. So we took him home and gave him medicine for cough and cold and put him to bed. I called the nurse and she felt like he had just picked up a virus and that it needed to run its course. Over the next few days he stopped eating and added ear problems to the list of symptoms. Even last night when I picked up one of his favorite meals... pizza... he still didn't eat it. Although he gave me a winning smile when he found out where we were!
So today we took him to the doctor and it turns out my poor baby has the flu and an ear infection in both ears. He never complains about hurting though, not once. He's on antibiotics now for the ear infections, but the flu has to run its course. The doctor said we can expect another week or so of coughing though, which just breaks my heart. It's so hard to hear him struggling through the night with a nasty cough and an even more malicious cold. Please pray he gets better soon!
1 remarks:
That's no fun, Chris! I'm taking Marcail to the dr's tomorrow - I think she has an ear infection, too. She didn't want to eat one of her favorite meals tonight; chicken nuggets. I pray that Aden feels better soon!
Post a Comment