CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.12.2009

"Where's my Brother?"

Back in September, Aden asked me out of the blue, "Where's my brother?" I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. He asked it a lot and always seemed confused, like he's lost a pal and doesn't know where he is. I tried asking questions, like, "What does your brother look like?" and "What's your brother's name?" I never got a single clue where this was coming from.
.
.
.
Until two weeks later. I discovered I was pregnant. I told Adam, "This has got to be a boy." I was just amazed at the intuition of a two-year-old.
.
.
.
Today, I got to peek at my little bundle. Here's a fuzzy profile shot of the head and spine:



And here's a little wave for you! HI!


And of course the final shot... we finally found Aden's brother.


2 remarks:

Trish Mosier said...

YAY!!!! It's a Boy!!!! Name him Hammy since his fate it to be the hammydown kid.

Unknown said...

Aden has ESP!!