CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.04.2010

My ears are ringing

Ethan is a screamer. Not a "normal" screaming baby, like you might expect from a child who is old enough to have opinions but too young to tell you about them. He uses high pitched, squealing, ear-piercing screams as tantrums. Or as requests, as in, "Can I have another bite?" Or as in conversation, as in, "Want to come pick me up and cuddle?" Or of course, as in tattling, as in, "Aden just took my Hot Wheels."

I can't break him of this either. I suppose I should just wait it out and patiently teach him words to replace the screams, like please, bite, up and jerkhead. But I have to admit these screams are trying my last nerve, and the ringing continues for several long minutes after each scream.

Also, I'm starting to wonder if the neighbors are contemplating calling CPS.

I'll leave this post with something nice - pictures of Ethan's first time eating a spaghetti meal! It was a major hit.



0 remarks: