CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.22.2010

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Cheeks

Today is my baby boy's very first birthday and I can't help but feel a little nostalgic. One year ago, I was giving birth to what I assumed was a healthy boy after what appeared only as a normal, average pregnancy only to find out moments after his birth that the odds were against him being born alive.

But he was born alive, and he was healthy and I thank God for that every day. He has spent the last year carving his own footprint in our lives, bringing his own personality and spirit into our family and making it absolutely clear that we couldn't have lived well without him.

I hope to have MANY more birthdays with my little miracle munchkin. I love you Ethan.


Month by month, except that months 6, 7, 8 and 10 with the soccer ball are stuck on the pc that crashed.

One Month


Two Months



Three Months



Four Months



Five Months



Six Months



Nine Months



Eleven Months



Twelve Months


(I just couldn't get my big 1 year old to sit still for a photo)

0 remarks: