I had to share a few pictures of Ethan sleeping and eating. Sleeping, because he is so adorable when he's asleep with his arms wrapped around Punky, and eating, because he's really been trying all kinds of new foods lately.
When I put Ethan down in his crib for a nap, he lifts his arm for me to slide Punky under. Then he goes right to sleep (99% of the time. Sometimes he lays in bed and chats to himself for a few minutes first, like he's doing as I type right now.)
(Oops, I think I woke him up with all my picture taking...)
One thing is for sure, Ethan does not like blueberries. He tried one, spit it out and then looked at me with the Stink Eye and started bawling. I thought all babies liked blueberries?
He does like watermelon, strawberries, bananas, apples and oranges though. So far, I think those are all of the fruits we've tried.
Guess what part of his diet is going away in three weeks?
Starting this week, we are slowly reducing the amount of formula Ethan is drinking. When he has his first birthday, we'll be switching him to whole milk - like some sort of big boy. Amazing. How did he get so big?







0 remarks:
Post a Comment