We finally had weather that dipped way down into the low 90s, so the boys and I took a walk around the neighborhood. It was so nice to be able to go outside without our shoes melting to the pavement. Ethan took a nice little nap in the Bjorn.
.jpg)
See how cute he is all cuddled up?

Aden just loves being outside. He told me his dinosaur really wanted to go on the walk too.
.jpg)
My view... look at all that cuteness!
.jpg)
Aden kept stopping on the manhole covers and saying, "Take my picture here!"
.jpg)
Explaining how his dinosaur has two faces, a mean one and a nice one. I think the nice one was out today.
.jpg)
Look at my handsome guy, posing by the creek.
.jpg)
Our neighbors are glad that Ethan and I didn't wear these hats all over town.
1 remarks:
HEY! Jeremy has the "nice-n-mean" dinosaur too! Hooray for McDonald's!!
Very cute pictures - you all look fantastic.
Post a Comment