CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.21.2009

Kingpin

What to do on a rainy day? BOWLING! Aden got his first taste of the wooden floors and loner shoes and he loved it. I think he's a natural. He nearly beat his dad.



It won't be long before Ethan will jump in the game. Until then, it's snuggles with Gigi.

Cooling his hands while he waits for the ball...


Afterward, we went to Golfsmith and then to dinner with Lola, Papa and Gigi. Aden was able to give them their puppets.


And Ethan honored them by trying not to drool on them.... too much.



Maybe we should bowl more often. Ethan was worn out later that night. This is how I found him when I was done making his bath. Passed out!

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Aden is a natural athlete - there is nothing that child isn't inclined to do well. I think it's great that you all are exposing him to so many different things so early in life.