Aden had his first dentist visit at Aunt Lindsey's office yesterday. He was pretty shy the whole time and didn't talk much. He let the doctor look at his teeth though and was fine until they pulled out the tools and "painted" his teeth with a vitamin paste. He told everyone the rest of teh day that he didn't like the vitamins.
Aden got to watch Finding Nemo on the ceiling!
.jpg)
Then it was off to my appointment, where he was a chatty little guy. Figures. I think it was much better for him, knowing I was the one who was going to be poked and had to sit in the "big chair." We had a quick wait, where he built a pretty decent lego tower.
Then back to the back. Aden got to hear Ethan's heartbeat and he thought that was very cool. Although, he now tells people that Ethan is "loud." My c-section date is June 22nd at 12:00pm, provided the OR is available and there are no laboring mothers in distress. Everything looks great right now, Ethan is healthy, I'm having no complications (knock on wood) and we are all ready to meet our newest little boy. Only a few more weeks to go!.jpg)
One thing about Ethan - he's been getting the hiccups all the time lately. Poor thing. And I can tell they bother him because he wiggles a lot when he has them. It's pretty cute to see though (except when they happen at midnight. Like last night).
.jpg)
0 remarks:
Post a Comment