Speaking of the monkey, last night we bundled up in the bed with all sorts of blankets to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and Aden was laying on his pillow with the monkey right beside him covered in a blanket just like Aden. He kept saying things like, "look monkey, it's a pumpkin..." so I ran for the camera. This is what happened next... (I had to cut a little off the end to get it to fit on this site)....
2 remarks:
Oh, that is way too cute!
I can't say it enough...but he is such a cutie patootie!! Those are the kinds of days I am looking forward to with Ava! I don't want her to grow up, but I do so that I can enjoy cute times with her like you are with Aden.
Not sure when the next time we will be in town, but we need to get together again soon! I should have remembered to call to go to Boo at the Zoo with us. :( Stupid me. :(
Post a Comment