CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.13.2008

The Many Faces of Pumpkin Carving

Aden had so much fun digging into the pumpkins last year that I just knew he would have a blast this year too. He did enjoy himself, but he was really not excited about gooey things touching him. Particularly his feet. He did well with the spoon, but when it required scooping pumpkin goo and seeds out with his hands, he turned that over to me. I did capture some of his wonderful expressions though! I love that he's so animated!








These are the Halloween treats we made for Aden's class. They are marshmellows covered in white chocolate on a stick. So yummy! The bowl of kisses were supposed to be the eyes, but they didn't work out too well. Bummer.


3 remarks:

Carrie said...

You've been tagged!!
http://hicksfamilyfour.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

Yummy in my tummy! I can't wait to get the ghosts! :)

Unknown said...

I especially like the face he's making in the 3rd photo!

Your ghosts are sooo cute!