CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.24.2008

Proud Mommy

Aden asks to sit on the potty all the time at school, but has zero interest in the potty we have at home. Since the potty's at the school are just miniature versions of regular potty's, I decided to get a seat fitting for the big potty and see what happens. Magically, he wants to "go potty" all the time! He sits there until he's ready to get off, then tears off some toilet paper, throws it in, flushes and closes the lid. Then washes his hands. The only thing we have left for him to do is actually PEE AND POO in the potty!



I just threw this picture in because I loved his expression.

For anyone potty training now or soon, I recommend the attachable potty seat that allows you to close the big toilet lid. Nothing like training them early that the lid goes down after use! Ha ha! (Aden's wife will thank me someday for this.) I got it at Babies-R-Us.


2 remarks:

Carrie said...

Yay, Aden! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

making progress! I love his bathroom. It's so cute. And so is he :)