CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.28.2008

Golf Ball Love


Aden has lots of love for his golf balls. They have replaced Bear and other fuzzy friends, I'm afraid. He always has one in his hand. This photo is what I usually see when I check on Aden throughout the night.

A couple of days ago when we got home from school, Aden ran over to the couch and pulled the middle cushion off. underneath were 5 golf balls in a neat little row. He said, "Hey guys! How are you?"

He also has a game where he rolls the balls off the coffee into a drawer and then he gets concerned that he may have hurt the balls, so he brings them to me to kiss away their boo boos. Talk about a big heart!

2 remarks:

Ava and Lauren said...

He is just the sweetest little boy! That big heart is going to make him the best little husband some day!

Anonymous said...

What's the story behind the golf balls? Why golf balls??