Notice the ball? I often find Aden facing the wrong end of the bed. He waits until I click the door closed and then he repositions himself immediately. I've caught him doing it, it's funny. Also noteable are all the blanket options and yet this child throws off every blanket. That's why even in the balmy heat of the summer, he has to sleep in long pants.8.28.2008
More fun sleeping positions....
Notice the ball? I often find Aden facing the wrong end of the bed. He waits until I click the door closed and then he repositions himself immediately. I've caught him doing it, it's funny. Also noteable are all the blanket options and yet this child throws off every blanket. That's why even in the balmy heat of the summer, he has to sleep in long pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 remarks:
so cute! My little guy doesn't like the feel of the bands at the bottom of the pants nor the bands at the wrist of the long sleeved shirts. He's funny like that.
Post a Comment