On Sunday, June 24th, the boys and I went to church, shopped, rested and prepared for a birthday party. All the family came over to celebrate with cake and presents. Ethan had requested a Batman birthday, and Aden wanted a Mario Bros birthday. I went outside my usual MO and baked the cakes myself. With a little Batman decorating help from Grandma, they actually turned out pretty well! And the boys were so happy, it was all completely worth it.
Some food preparation toys for my little budding chef...
And at the end of the night, I stepped into the bathroom to check on them and found them like this - with every one of their Star Wars characters lined up. They were having so much fun.
The weekend was amazing, full of family and fun. And the boys felt loved and cherished. And at the end of it, they were worn out.








0 remarks:
Post a Comment