I feel a little bad about the fact that we had partied so much over the weekend, that by the time Tuesday rolled around, there wasn't much left to do. I did sneak in the night before Aden's birthday and take a "last time he's ever going to be sweet little five" picture. He wasn't happy about the flash.
Aden woke up Tuesday morning feeling pretty grown up. Is that a mustache? No? Oh.
Since his class was planning a field trip to a splash park that day (lucky boy), I didn't mess with a cake or cookies, and decided to take donuts instead. I left early and ran to the local donut shop and got 5 dozen assorted donuts plus several donut holes and ran them to Aden's class. It was so fun! All the kids thought this was the best party ever, and Aden felt special.
When we got home, guess who struck again? Grandma left a pile of birthday love in the mailbox for Aden and he thought this was the best mail day we've ever had.




0 remarks:
Post a Comment