I'm catching up on some of these photos that I haven't been able to download. Since they are already on Shutterfly, I'm able to add them over here too. A temporary fix.
Saturday morning, the boys just wanted to color, so we got out the big box of crayons and color books and spent time with that.
The weather was kind of chilly, but actually pretty nice so we headed outside with daddy to "help" put up the Christmas lights. I used it as an opportunity to get a few outdoor photos of my boys, who were both in a sweet mood.
1 remarks:
I really enjoy your website and want to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://elwellboys.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment