CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7.13.2010

Sumb Thucker

Ethan is a thumb sucker.



Up until now, it's been kind of cute. He has really only been sucking his thumb when he touches soft things, like stuffed animals or fuzzy blankets, and when he's going to sleep. But lately he has started sucking his thumb more often and right now has sucked an enormous blister on his thumb. I put a band aide on it, but he tore it right off.

His next wellness check is late August, and the dr has already mentioned that she "has ways to make him stop." So most likely after August I will have some things to try. Poor little guy. He woke up from nap yesterday crying and holding his thumb. I guess it hurts a bit.

1 remarks:

lizzie1980 said...

Poor Ethan. Aiden had some lovely red marks on his thumb - this blog just reminded me of it, so obviously he "cured" himself. He's now replaced the thumb with Bilby, his soft toy. We actually have a Bilby the Second hidden away in case we lose Bilby the First. (Or if Aiden chews right through him)