CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.19.2010

Fredericksburg Girls Trip!




I'm back this week from a weekend girls trip to Fredericksburg, TX. I had a blast! These are my girls from Houston, so I never get to see them. They had put together the girls weekend trip in honor of Kristies' (above with me) birthday. She didn't know I was meeting them, so it was a surprise when I walked through the door to eat lunch with them.


(Me, Kristie, Tina, Jessie, Lauren, Leslie)

Fredericksburg is a very pretty little town with lots of historical markers, vineyards and orchards. Plenty of shopping, bed and breakfasts and WINE!



We also really enjoyed the food. There's a strong German influence in the town, so bratwurst and Biergartens were a plenty.



We ate, drank, shopped, did makeovers, visited a vineyard and just enjoyed girl time in general.



The vineyard we visited was Becker Vineyards, which is also known for its lavender fields. They happened to be having a mini festival and wine tasting party there when we arrived, so we tasted lavender chocolate, lavender lemonade and Texas homemade pasta. Oh yeah... and wine!




Thanks girls for being so wonderful!

0 remarks: