Ethan is 8 months old now and it's like he has learned everything all at once. Just a few weeks ago, he was still pulling up on his knees and wobbling. Then all of a sudden he started crawling, pulling up onto his feet, cruising and standing... all in about a two-week time period! Slow down now baby cakes!
But he's just so proud of himself when he stands or when he can get from one toy to another. I love to see his face when he's accomplished something.
He's still so loving and fun. He adores Aden and Ethan's most favorite game is "chasing" Aden. Someone will hold him and run after Aden and Ethan will get the giggles. If Aden is talking, Ethan just stops and stares as though Aden is announcing the meaning of life.
I hope they always have a great relationship. For Aden's part, he really likes being around Ethan too, and LOVES that Ethan looks up to him so much. He still can't get past the drool though. I think once Ethan stops drooling this could be a real close friendship.
What can I say - Aden does not like to be wet or dirty.
It cracks me up that no matter what Ethan's doing, if he touches somthing soft his thumb automatically goes in his mouth. I will probably be SO over the thumb sucking in a year or so but right now it's the sweetest little thing.






1 remarks:
He's adorable! I love the soft item/thumb instantly in mouth! How sweet!
Post a Comment