CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.18.2009

Halloween 09

I took a little blogging break. But I couldn't possibly leave off Halloween pictures of the fluffiest, sweetest, squishiest three-eyed monster there ever was! We had a blast on Halloween and here it is mid-November and Aden is still talking about it. We started the day off at Mainstay Farm in Burleson. They were having Family Pumpkin Days at the farm, and they have animals, a hay ride, games and crafts, a maze, a three-story treehouse and tons of other stuff.

We met up with our friends Courtney and Jason and their little girl Tia, who Aden has a tiny crush on. (I can see why, she's cute AND smart! Mom approves.)


Aden and Tia on the gigantic chair


Daddy and Aden at the pedal car races



Quick hug goodbye after lunch... see you after naptime buddy!

So, after the farm and an awesome lunch at Babe's, we headed home for naps and changed into costumes. It was tough getting Aden into his. He is not a costume kind of guy at all. But he IS a candy kind of guy, so many bribes later, I present the three-eyed monster....



We didn't get Ethan a costume this year. I waited too long and they sold out of the monster costume in his size. Boo. But he did wear his pumpkin outfit, so he's my little punkin.



Aden insisted I wear his bunny ears.



Then we met back up with the Atwoods and we were off to the Mansfield Halloween Festival!


Daddy and Aden trick-or-treating at the Witches Booth

The festival was fun! They had tons of booths set up everywhere to trick-or-treat at, bounce houses, petting zoo, puppet dance club, food, games and the Mansfield Fire Dept. even came out.


Tia and Aden taking a food break



Aden sitting in the $600,000 fire truck

After the festival, we headed back to Lola and Papa's neighborhood to trick-or-treat around the block. Not because we were short on candy, but just to say we did it.


Aden and Tia trick-or-treat in style!



0 remarks: