4.19.2015
Oh, Ethan...
I'd love to be able to document all the crazy, random, inspirational, witty, completely thought-provoking things that 5-year-old Ethan says. The truth is, it's an all day, EVERY day thing! He's at a very inquisitive age right now, and has some extremely well thought out questions (like, if the bible doesn't end with Jesus dying - what exactly IS the ending? And why do so many people write songs with the word "ride" in it?)
And then many times, he's just saying something incredibly funny. Like this week, while we were driving to school, he said, "Hey mommy. Do you think 'Earth Power' is a good name for my kid?"
And other times, he just inspires me to be better. Like a couple of weeks ago when we were trying to shovel out a bush from the front yard. I mentioned that I didn't think we would be able to do it and he told me that I just have to believe in myself and have faith in God.
I pray that he always shares with me this way. I hope he always asks me for advice and for explanation. I hope he always keeps his witty sense of humor and his bright curiosity of life. I love that I get to experience his life right alongside him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 remarks:
Post a Comment