Our first cruise stop was Costa Maya, Mexico. Adam and I had never been, but I had found an article online that talked about this amazing little beach called Blue Kaye. It's a free beach, and has a cabana right there where you can order drinks and food. There were plenty of chaise lounges and palapas with hammocks. It looked perfect. A few of my coworkers came too, and we had an absolute blast.
This beach did not disappoint! It was my favorite of the whole trip. The sand was perfect, the water was gorgeous and clean. No algae or other vegetation, just clear water for as long as you can see.
We took a cute little shuttle bus to the beach, and then a taxi back. This beach was only about 5 minutes from the cruise ship pier.
This is a shot of the guys watching the boat pull into the dock in Costa Maya.
This is a shot of the guys watching the boat pull into the dock in Costa Maya.
This was the cute little shuttle that took us to our beach.
I was there too! Snuggling one of my little beach bums.
The water was ridiculously fantastic. I had been trying to describe this particular color of blue to the boys one day before our trip. We were walking through Home Depot, and I kept trying to point out shades of blue that came close. Everyone agreed though that this is the most beautiful color of blue in the world.
My view from the beach, with my pina colada and book, was fantastic.
The guys found lots of cook little fish without even having to go out very far.
Mexican lemonade - Aden approves.
Let's wash off the sand, and then put more on!
Aden really embraced hammock life on this trip.
I told Ethan to give me some sass. Nailed it.
They took turns burying each other. I had a quick fear of sand fleas, but there were none!
Someone had brought their dog for a walk on the beach, and this dog thought Aden and Ethan were fascinating.
Ethan and I walked around for a bit, exploring, and really enjoyed the swing chairs at the cabana.
Costa Maya, you will be missed.
Back at the pier, we got in a little extra sight-seeing...
And then it was time to get back on the Carnival Magic. The boys sure slept well that night!






















0 remarks:
Post a Comment