CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.08.2013

Nature walk

We've been enjoying the mild spring with tons of nature walks. Adam and I enjoy them, the boys enjoy them for short periods of time before the "My legs hurt... The bugs are annoying... Can you carry me..."  sets in. They go a little longer each time though, so I'm hopeful we will make a whole day of it soon.



Today we found several dirt path trails to explore. These are my favorite, although on our last walk, I got poison ivy so this time I was little wary.


Ethan took this picture if me.


We ended the hike at a pavilion where an ice cream truck was parked. We paid three times as much as we should have for ice cream, but the boys were so happy.


Afterwards, we threw our swim suits on and cooled off in Gigi's pool. It was a fun Saturday!











1 remarks:

grandma said...

A is for Aden !!