CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.10.2012

Rocking the House

Aden had his very first Kindergarten production tonight. (It was everyone else's second performance, but they assigned Aden to be "dancer" during the Black History Month production and Aden refused to participate.) He did so well at his Nursery Rhyme show! And this comes as no surprise, because last night this morning at around 5:15 am, I woke to the sound of someone singing. I asked Adam if that was Aden singing in his room and he said, "Yes, and he's been doing that for about an hour." Poor little thing! He must have been so worked up about performing that he couldn't sleep! I asked him tonight what he was singing in the middle of the night and he said he was practicing his songs for the show... "and thanking God." Oh my goodness that child. I love him so much.

Ethan was so proud of his brother. And he told everyone sitting near us too that his brother was up there singing. I'm glad they both had a great night.

1 remarks:

grandma said...

Aden you were terrific !!!!