CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7.04.2011

Light Up Arlington

Sunday night (July 3) was Light Up Arlington night - complete with bounce houses, concessions and live entertainment. We met Lola, Papa and Lindsey for a quick bite at Rio Mambo, then headed home to prepare for a late night.

Ethan had been acting sleepy and down all day, just over tired and not himself, so we decided to let him stay home from the event. Sadness... I really wanted to let him see a great fireworks show. But Aden, mom and I went downtown and got some great seats right by the front of the stage. We watched some live music, then had a wonderful fireworks show right over us. It was fabulous! Aden enjoyed it and we kept trying to pick out our favorite type of firework. I liked the sprays of gold and Aden liked the rainbow shooters.




0 remarks: