CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.22.2011

Oklahoma Visits Texas

I feel like I'm running about a week or two behind on all my blog posts these days. We did have a very fun visit recently from some very special people, and Aden and Ethan enjoyed being surrounded by people their size. Here are some photos from that weekend...

I love this face that Jackson makes


Maddie and Ava at the swings

Aden joins the fun


Little Charlotte by the T-Ball


This group is trouble right here


E.E.'s got some sand to share

Aden and Grandma Elwell

Charlotte and Aunt Erin


Twins: Ella and Owen, with Mia the doggie

The best photo I could get of Grandma Elwell and Ethan


Sweet baby Jack taking a break from crawling

The boys bond over pirates.... AHRRR!


Catching a quick bit of "Tangled"


Maddie has all the best ideas for fun!


The best shot of about 5 attempts at a group shot.

Come back and visit soon!




0 remarks: