Ethan is such an emotional little guy. He has big outbursts of anger and objection all the way to an outpouring of love and tenderness. And when he laughs, he laughs with his whole self. I've never heard a better laugh. He is so sweet too, when I tell him I love him he says, "No..." and shakes his little curly head, but then smiles in a way that I know he knows I love him. It's his game. He loves to play any sport involving a ball, loves to dance and loves to play chase. His best time is when you sneak up on him and scare him with a "boo." I think he likes the thrill and the game. He jumps and then laughs his belly laugh and then tries to get you to do it again, and again...
He has also been really great at brushing his teeth by himself (with mommy following up after). He has gotten to where he'll tell me what's next, "Bath time?" or he'll get out of the bath and say, "Teeth!" and of course, at all times of the day he is asking for food. I've never seen anyone pack away as much food as this little booger.
I'm so glad that he's MY little boy.



0 remarks:
Post a Comment