CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.23.2010

Still can't upload photos

So I'll hotlink a few from facebook:

Here's Aden and I watching the Parade of Lights...


And the rest of the crew - Ethan LOVES parades. And lights!



The weather this year goes from the 40s to the 80s hour-to-hour. It's so strange. So on Monday, a little less than a week from Christmas, when I left the office in 85 degree weather I immediately picked up pizza and the boys and we had a picnic in the park.




Something else Ethan loves? Bath time. All I have to do is ask if he's ready to take a bath and he runs for the bathroom. He can't get his clothes off fast enough. Then he immediately asks "Viamin Viamin?" Because I give them a vitamin after they let me wash their hair. It's precious.




Tuesday when I picked up the boys, Aden was dressed as Rudolph and his class was going from classroom to classroom caroling. I grabbed Ethan from his class and took him next door to watch Aden's performance. (He was the best performer - shhhh...)

Then we headed over to the grocery store, where Aden Rudolph kept this on the entire time. And insisted I call him Rudolph.


0 remarks: